Diamonds For Women Forum Index Diamonds For Women
A message board for women baseball fans
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2008 Lady Diamonds Fantiasy Baseball
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diamonds For Women Forum Index -> Talkin' Baseball
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
crzblue



Joined: 11 Aug 2005
Posts: 1847
Location: Dodgerland, CA

PostPosted: Tue 3/17/09 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goofy! Are we doing this again this year? I am in one from the ITD blog but they are having their draft day on Sunday 3/22 at 6 p.m. and I just responded to them that I will be at Dodger Stadium that day.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GoofyMsFan
Guest





PostPosted: Tue 3/17/09 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

crzblue wrote:
Goofy! Are we doing this again this year? I am in one from the ITD blog but they are having their draft day on Sunday 3/22 at 6 p.m. and I just responded to them that I will be at Dodger Stadium that day.


If there is enough interest, I can commish again though I'm not sure how much I'll actually be playing. I got burned out about mid season last year.
Back to top
crzblue



Joined: 11 Aug 2005
Posts: 1847
Location: Dodgerland, CA

PostPosted: Thu 3/19/09 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, so who else wants to join beside Goofy and I. My friend Lore that joined last year was asking me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GoofyMsFan
Guest





PostPosted: Sun 4/5/09 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone else want to play fantasy baseball this year. If so please post so I can get it set up. If there is enough interest, I don't mind running it again this year, but if there is little or no interest I will not take the time to get it set up.
Back to top
crzblue



Joined: 11 Aug 2005
Posts: 1847
Location: Dodgerland, CA

PostPosted: Sun 4/5/09 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoofyMsFan wrote:
crzblue wrote:
Goofy! Are we doing this again this year? I am in one from the ITD blog but they are having their draft day on Sunday 3/22 at 6 p.m. and I just responded to them that I will be at Dodger Stadium that day.


If there is enough interest, I can commish again though I'm not sure how much I'll actually be playing. I got burned out about mid season last year.


Goofy, I guess there is no interest. I had joined another one from the ITD (Inside The Dodgers) blog but even that one only has 5. If you want to join that is in yahoo. #50889 and password is password.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GoofyMsFan
Guest





PostPosted: Mon 4/6/09 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

crzblue wrote:
GoofyMsFan wrote:
crzblue wrote:
Goofy! Are we doing this again this year? I am in one from the ITD blog but they are having their draft day on Sunday 3/22 at 6 p.m. and I just responded to them that I will be at Dodger Stadium that day.


If there is enough interest, I can commish again though I'm not sure how much I'll actually be playing. I got burned out about mid season last year.


Goofy, I guess there is no interest. I had joined another one from the ITD (Inside The Dodgers) blog but even that one only has 5. If you want to join that is in yahoo. #50889 and password is password.


Nah, I honestly lose interest about mid-way through the season. It's just too much work with games going on pretty much everyday. I have found I can do fantasy football because I only have to deal with it once a week.
Back to top
stlred
Guest





PostPosted: Mon 4/6/09 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even though we are not doing it this year I really do appreciate the work you put into it the last few years. I understand what you are saying about losing interest midseason. It was hard keeping up when you are on vacation and having to keep up with every game. Again thank you GoffyMsFan for your work in the past. It was fun.
Back to top
dodgerblue6



Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 12173
Location: San Diego CA - deep in the heart of SoCal

PostPosted: Tue 4/7/09 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Even though we are not doing it this year I really do appreciate the work you put into it the last few years.


I agree.
_________________
"The Dodgers have always occupied an enormous place in the history of the game. If the Yankees are the most successful team in baseball history, the Dodgers are the most essential. Their legacy is unique."

-Baseball Hall of Fame
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
GoofyMsFan
Guest





PostPosted: Tue 4/7/09 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dodgerblue6 wrote:
Quote:
Even though we are not doing it this year I really do appreciate the work you put into it the last few years.


I agree.


You're welcome. I enjoyed playing but I got too busy during the summers especially when I had season tickets to the M's and their AAA team.
Back to top
crzblue



Joined: 11 Aug 2005
Posts: 1847
Location: Dodgerland, CA

PostPosted: Wed 4/8/09 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too appreciate all the work you put into it and all your help when I was starting doing this.
thanks
Emma
http://crzblue.mlblogs.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diamonds For Women Forum Index -> Talkin' Baseball All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group