Diamonds For Women Forum Index Diamonds For Women
A message board for women baseball fans

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Prepping for Success - 2018
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diamonds For Women Forum Index -> Talkin' Baseball
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dodgerblue6

PostPosted: Mon 2/26/18 9:13 pm    Post subject: Prepping for Success - 2018 Reply with quote

And we also know it's February because Baseball America has released its preseason top 100 prospects rankings, and USA Baseball has announced the field of 16 for the NHSI to be played, as always, in Cary, N.C. next month. Florida leads the way with four of the 16 teams; California's three all hail from two counties in Socal--Corona Santiago in the I.E., and Mater Dei and Orange Lutheran from the O.C. They'll compete against nine other teams from seven states. RHP Cole Winn (Orange Lutheran) and SS Brice Turang (Santiago) are the guys to watch, both having landed on the national top 50 prospects list.

The sixth annual Boras Classic will be played beginning on March 26, concurrently in the same week as the Lions Tournament Classic in San Diego, featuring over 130 teams.

Competing in the Boras Classic, as noted by BA.com, "Mater Dei High brings shortstop Emilio Rosas (California commit) and outfielder Grant Burton (Stanford); Cathedral Catholic brings a bevy of Division I commits including first baseman/righthander Cade Brown (San Diego), RHP Nick Nastrini (UCLA), RHP Noah Owen (San Diego), catcher Bradley Polinsky (Washington State) and outfielder Jacob Allred (Arizona); Newbury Park righthander Carson Lambert (USC) will be one to watch; El Toro has LHP Erik Tolman (Cal Poly); Vista Murrieta has shortstop and RHP Jake Moberg (UCLA)."

Looks like the Pac could get rich next year.
"The Dodgers have always occupied an enormous place in the history of the game. If the Yankees are the most successful team in baseball history, the Dodgers are the most essential. Their legacy is unique."

-Baseball Hall of Fame
forloveofthegame

PostPosted: Tue 2/27/18 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for getting this one started. It is that time of year for sure!
sunnyblue

PostPosted: Sun 3/4/18 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CIF baseball has started, yea!
dodgerblue6

PostPosted: Tue 3/6/18 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a list of CIF-SD Section players to watch this year.

The obvious ones are Micah and Grant at Eastlake, who, like Nick Pratto and Hagen Danner in HB last year, have already competed with the international spotlight and millions of TV viewers' eyes on them.

But Austin Kretzschmar, Helix High SS, also made it in, and as I've been mentioning here, Austin has committed to play for Stanford next year. His mom is so very proud of him, and she's done so much for the kid over the years, as a single mom. Wishing him a great season!
"The Dodgers have always occupied an enormous place in the history of the game. If the Yankees are the most successful team in baseball history, the Dodgers are the most essential. Their legacy is unique."

-Baseball Hall of Fame
forloveofthegame

PostPosted: Thu 3/8/18 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be pretty exciting for their family! Going to try and get out to a game tomorrow since I have the day off. Not sure to shoot for something in the neighborhood or travel a bit further.
dodgerblue6

PostPosted: Tue 3/13/18 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And here we go, the first in-season rankings from BA.com...

Behold! Two from the OC in the top 15; two from the Valley in the top 10. And our lone S.D. entrant pulls up at No. 24.

1 Notre Dame HS, Sherman Oaks, Calif.

2 Lake Travis HS, Austin, Texas

3 Basic HS, Henderson, Nev.

4 American Heritage HS, Plantation, Fla.

5 Sulphur (La.) HS

6 Blessed Trinity HS, Roswell, Ga.

7 Jackson HS, Massillon, Ohio

8 Harvard-Westlake HS, Studio City, Calif.

9 Gulfport (Miss.) HS

10 Mater Dei HS, Santa Ana, Calif.

11 Stoneman Douglas HS, Parkland, Fla.

12 El Toro HS, Lake Forest, Calif.

13 Riverdale Baptist HS, Marlboro, Md.

14 Enid (Okla.) HS

15 Woodstock (Ga.) HS

16 Bellarmine Prep HS, San Jose, Calif.

17 Shawnee (Okla.) HS

18 Chandler (Ariz.) HS

19 Cullman (Ala.) HS

20 White Hall (Ark.) HS

21 St. Vianney HS, Kirkwood, Mo.

22 Calvary Christian Academy, Fort Lauderdale, Fla.

23 Saline (Mich.) HS

24 Cathedral Catholic HS, San Diego

25 West Lauderdale HS, Collinsville, Miss.

-Baseball Hall of Fame
forloveofthegame

PostPosted: Tue 3/13/18 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5 of the top 25 in the country - Socal is representing well.
forloveofthegame

PostPosted: Tue 3/20/18 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed that Riker Kile is really struggling and did not get promoted to varsity at SFCS this year. A coworker who follows them closely said he has had a rough start to the season. I am sure he has a lot of fans he does not know about, though.
dodgerblue6

PostPosted: Mon 3/26/18 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably so. Just like another baseball son, Jared Karros, senior pitcher for Mira Costa High. The Mustangs are still undefeated, off to a 10-0 start in the CIF season. I may have to check out a game. Smile

Other notes:

-The Lions Tournament starts locally this week, while the prestigious NHSI get underway mid-week in Cary, N.C.

-Baseball Hall of Fame
forloveofthegame

PostPosted: Wed 3/28/18 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes and have you noticed in the Lions who had a big grand slam a couple of days ago? Garrett Bevacqua, is who. He is Kurt's son who plays mostly in the outfield for La Costa Canyon. His dad might not be the biggest name in local baseball but he does have one very important thing nobody else has done in a Padre uniform. Maybe we will be posting about them in Family Ties someday?
dodgerblue6

PostPosted: Sun 4/1/18 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And congratulations to Orange Lutheran, which won back-to-back NHSI championships! Very impressive!

-Baseball Hall of Fame
forloveofthegame

PostPosted: Sun 4/1/18 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The OC rules. Congratulations to Orange Lutheran!
dodgerblue6

PostPosted: Fri 4/20/18 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember last year's tournament at Petco Park? Well, the Komets are playing in it again, this afternoon.

-Baseball Hall of Fame
forloveofthegame

PostPosted: Fri 4/20/18 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am actually going to take in one of the games on Saturday. I have a weekend at home, the Padres are out of town, and I hate to waste wonderful weather at Petco Park. Lol Not too often do all those things happen on the same weekend. If anyone wants to join me, let me know.
sunnyblue

PostPosted: Mon 4/23/18 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How did they do?
dodgerblue6

PostPosted: Mon 4/23/18 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Kearny beat Hoover, 15-1. Note that there is now a Hall of Fame player among both school's alumni (!) whose roots were in the CIF. Smile

However, I was upset that the Union-Tribune listed the game times and information incorrectly, so I missed the game altogether.

Evil or Very Mad

-Baseball Hall of Fame
forloveofthegame

PostPosted: Tue 4/24/18 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder how that happened? Question We went to Saturday afternoon's game between Ramona and Valley Center - another blowout. Ramona won 11-2. They had a very lively support section there.
dodgerblue6

PostPosted: Wed 4/25/18 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of blowouts, we know of the big CIF rivalry in northern S.D. between RB and Poway, which have both yielded great teams and players over the years, but in today's match-up between the two teams, how did RB (ranked No. 2) pummel Poway (No. 4) so decisively? I expected a tighter game. Mason Pelio pitched a gem for the Broncos. Here's the recap from UT sports.

Baseball America's current national rankings are as follows:

1 Lake Travis HS, Austin, Texas

2 Blessed Trinity HS, Roswell, Ga.

3 Calvary Christian HS, Clearwater, Fla.

4 Valley Christian HS, San Jose, Calif.

5 Seton Catholic HS, Chandler, Ariz.

6 Russell County HS, Seale, Ala.

7 Huntington Beach (Calif.) HS

8 Zachary (La.) HS

9 West Jones HS, Laurel, Miss.

10 Riverdale Baptist HS, Marlboro, Md.

11 Notre Dame HS, Sherman Oaks, Calif.

12 American Heritage HS, Plantation, Fla.

13 Arcadia (Calif.) HS

14 Cleburne (Texas) HS

15 St. Vianney HS, Kirkwood, Mo.

16 Sheridan (Ark.) HS

17 Bellarmine Prep HS, San Jose, Calif.

18 St. Xavier HS, Louisville

19 Estrella Foothills HS, Goodyear, Ariz.

20 George Jenkins HS, Lakeland, Fla.

21 Mira Costa HS, Manhattan Beach, Calif.

22 Saline (Mich.) HS

23 Haggerty HS, Oviedo, Fla.

24 La Cueva HS, Albuquerque, N.M.

25 McAllen (Texas) HS

Blown away that there are two teams from San Jose in the rankings. LOL Smile

-Baseball Hall of Fame
dodgerblue6

PostPosted: Fri 4/27/18 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And Mar Vista High, one of the least-heralded programs in Socal, is enjoying some success.

-Baseball Hall of Fame
forloveofthegame

PostPosted: Tue 5/1/18 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been keeping an eye on Otay Ranch LHP Randy Abshier - nice write-up here about him from the Union Tribune, and the local crop of prospects.
dodgerblue6

PostPosted: Fri 5/18/18 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here we go with the latest rankings from BA.com, including two OC teams now:

Blessed Trinity HS, Roswell, Ga.

Calvary Christian HS, Clearwater, Fla.

Harvard-Westlake HS, Studio City, Calif.

Riverdale Baptist HS, Marlboro, Md.

Cleburne (Texas) HS

American Heritage HS, Plantation, Fla.

Lake Travis HS, Austin, Texas

Huntington Beach (Calif.) HS

McAllen (Texas) HS

La Cueva HS, Albuquerque, N.M.

Parkview HS, Lilburn, Ga.

Mira Costa HS, Manhattan Beach, Calif.

St. Vianney HS, Kirkwood, Mo.

St. Xavier HS, Louisville

Flanagan HS, Pembroke Pines, Fla.

Mountain Vista HS, Highlands Ranch, Col.

Orange (Calif.) Lutheran HS

George County HS, Lucedale, Miss.

Staley HS, Kansas City, Mo.

Har-Ber HS, Springdale, Ark.

Serra HS, San Mateo, Calif.

Mills Creek HS, Hoschton, Ga.

Reagan HS, San Antonio, Texas

Valley Christian HS, San Jose, Calif.

George Jenkins HS, Lakeland, Fla.

Note that Bobby's son's alma mater cracked the top 25!

-Baseball Hall of Fame
dodgerblue6

PostPosted: Fri 5/18/18 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And because EK's kids are doing so well, I just had to post this from the L.A. Times (and to think, we knew them when!):

"Karros Brothers Follow in Dodger Dad's Footsteps"

By ERIC SONDHEIMER
MAY 13, 2018 | 8:45 AM

Sons of Eric Karros are promising baseball players

As the sun pierces through the clouds in Manhattan Beach, a refreshing breeze makes the palm trees sway beyond the left-field fence at Mira Costa High. On the baseball field, two strapping brothers with Dodger bloodlines are loosening up.

Kyle Karros is a 6-foot-3 sophomore third baseman. Jared Karros is a 6-6 junior pitcher. Their father is Eric Karros, the L.A. Dodgers' beloved all-time home run leader who's 50 years old but can still swing it.

"We all love him. I wouldn't trade him for anything," Kyle says. "The knowledge he has, the connections he has, it's super cool."

Asked about his father's baseball background, Jared said: "It's always sweet having that. It's something others don't have. I take pride in that and I love him for it."

The Karros brothers are on the rise. Each gets straight "A"s in the classroom.
Jared is in his first full season of pitching after being a first baseman. He has an 0.45 ERA in 31 innings and is 3-1 for the 27-3 Mustangs. He recently committed to UCLA, his father's alma mater. Kyle is the starting third baseman and is batting .261 as the No. 3 hitter.

"They've always played," their father said. "It was soccer and baseball. Probably too much on the baseball side. I'm the one who taught the ground balls. I'm the one who taught the hitting."

When Karros went to spring training with the Dodgers this year, he was hanging around broadcaster and former Dodger pitching great Orel Hershiser and pitching coach Rick Honeycutt, asking questions and seeking tips, since a Karros pitching is something new in the family.

"I'm learning just enough to be dangerous," he said.

The boys were very young when they got to hang out with their father at the end of his major league career. But Karros makes it clear what's important to him and his wife, Trish: "It's been more exciting to watch them develop as people. At the end of the day, I want them to be good kids."

They've lived in Manhattan Beach their whole life. The boys are amateur surfers, with Jared No. 1 in the family.

"I think it actually helped my pitching with my strength in my shoulder, and I'm looking to do that this summer," Jared said.

Since their coach, Keith Ramsey, is also a surfer, the boys got to surf with him in Malibu last year.

"It's good seeing a different side of your coach," Kyle said. "He's got a nice Zen surfer side too."

The boys fit in well at Mira Costa, which is a short jog from the beach and is known for having the sons and daughters of current and former professional athletes as students. In classes are sons of several former Kings players.

Kyle, when he was going around the neighborhood selling Christmas trees for the baseball program, knocked on a door and a shirtless Julius Randle of the Lakers answered the door.

"He was ripped," Kyle said.

Randle bought a tree and raffle tickets.

The boys are having fun playing together.

"He's a great defender, though a couple times he's made errors for me, but we laugh at that because he's historically a great fielder," Jared said.

Kyle has been impressed with his brother's development as a pitcher.

"He's got a lot of potential," he said.

Mira Costa won the Bay League championship and will find out on Monday its seeding for the Southern Section Division 1 playoffs that begin on Friday.

"I'd take our guys against anybody," Eric said of a Mira Costa team made up of neighborhood kids, including two brothers who, in the words of Tommy Lasorda, bleed Dodger blue like their father.

eric.sondheimer@latimes.com

DB6 note: Sweeeeeeet!

-Baseball Hall of Fame
forloveofthegame

PostPosted: Mon 5/21/18 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet that would be exciting for them to have so many connections to help develop the boys' skills. He must be quite proud! And good pick to go to dad's alma mater!
forloveofthegame

PostPosted: Thu 5/24/18 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was so happy to see that the CIF All Star game is back and will be played at Petco Park this year!

Article from Union Tribune

Linda I was following along with the Helix-Cathedral game and saw that Helix lost in the first round of CIF playoffs, and will have to play Eastlake on the road this weekend. Since I will not be around, maybe you should think about checking it out. I would love to see Micah play again. And your friend's son plays for Helix right?

Some more news is Joey Magrisi's scoreless innings streak ended at 54 2/3 innings. But he had quite a game at the plate yesterday when Torrey Pines beat LCC in their first round playoff game. Article from Union Tribune
dodgerblue6

PostPosted: Mon 5/28/18 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cathy, yes, Austin Kretzschmar played his last game for Helix on Friday, as the Highlanders lost to Eastlake in the CIF playoffs.

From the L.A. Times:

Fifty Seasons Later, Playing City Section Baseball Final at Dodger Stadium is Still a Dream Come True"

By ERIC SONDHEIMER
MAY 27, 2018 | 12:05 PM

Robert LoPresti was a 17-year-old senior pitcher at Birmingham High in the spring of 1969 and the first to live out a dream seemingly every baseball player who grew up in Los Angeles has fantasized about — playing at Dodger Stadium.

He was the first high school player to throw a pitch in Chavez Ravine during the first City Section championship game played there. He remembers walking out to the mound used by his idols, Sandy Koufax and Don Drysdale. He looked out on June 4, 1969, and saw thousands of mostly empty seats. It was a little intimidating but also the most thrilling moment of his life, he said recently.

For all the insults and negative comments bestowed on the Los Angeles Unified School District through the years (and some of them were deserving), a lasting treat for its baseball players has been that the championship game is played at Dodger Stadium. The Open Division and Division I finals Saturday will mark the 50th consecutive season of City Section championships played there. Since 2013, the City athletics office has run the final separate from LAUSD.

Former Dodgers owner Peter O'Malley said his father, Walter, welcomed the game to try to heal wounds in the city. Residents were still reeling after the tragedies of 1968, including the assassinations of Robert F. Kennedy in downtown L.A. and Martin Luther King Jr. in Memphis, Tenn., and the city still was dealing with the ramifications of the 1965 Watts riots. So the Dodgers welcomed a high school championship game to their world-class stadium.

"That was one of the reasons and it meant a lot to my dad, and it would be the right thing," O'Malley said recently. "Supporting and encouraging youth to participate in baseball. It was common sense. We had the facility and why not do it."

That is pretty remarkable. The Dodgers have always chosen to host the game over a rock concert or dirt bike extravaganza. The City Section has been willing to align its schedule to fit whatever date was available. O'Malley wanted to keep the tradition going even after he sold the team. Subsequent owners Fox Entertainment Group, Frank McCourt and Guggenheim Baseball Management have kept it going.

From athletes who never played again in a big league stadium to those who eventually made it back as major leaguers, playing at Dodger Stadium has been like going to Disneyland for the first time as a kid — thrilling and unforgettable.

Hall of Fame quarterback John Elway played for Granada Hills in the 1978 and 1979 City baseball championship games and faced Crenshaw star and future major leaguer Darryl Strawberry.

Randy Wolf of El Camino Real was the winning pitcher in 1993 and 1994 before a big league career that included time with the Dodgers. Garret Anderson won a City title for Granada Hills Kennedy in 1989 before starring with the Angels for most of 17 years in MLB.

Mike Moustakas, a World Series winner with Kansas City, won two City titles at Chatsworth. Steve Kerr, before he became an NBA player and coach, was on the Palisades team that lost 13-0 to Reseda Cleveland and Bret Saberhagen in 1982 in what was the only no-hitter in championship game history.

My favorite title game was in 1985, when Kevin Farlow hit a walk-off home run down the left-field line to give Kennedy a 10-9 win over Banning. That kept a San Fernando Valley streak going. Since 1973, all but one game has been won by a Valley team. The one team to break the streak was San Pedro in 1992 against Sun Valley Poly, my alma mater. We Parrots fans have never recovered.

Hy Cohen, Lake Balboa Birmingham's coach and a former major leaguer, had been running the tournament for the City Section when he got a call that the championship game would be played for the first time at Dodger Stadium.
Birmingham reached the final to play Monroe. Birmingham, then known as the Braves, was 0-3 against Monroe during the regular season.

Cohen was so superstitious that when his team took a 1-0 lead, he refused a request by one of his players to leave the bench to go to the bathroom.

"I said, 'Bruce, you're not going to the bathroom. You stay right there. If you have to pee in your pants, pee in your pants because we're winning.' "

The key moment of the game was in the seventh inning. Monroe had loaded the bases with two outs, Cohen recalled recently. Cohen had a player warming up in the bullpen when he went to the mound to talk to LoPresti.

"How do you feel?" Cohen said.

"I'm doing OK, but I'm getting tired," LoPresti said.

"It's the bases loaded, last inning. Don't walk him. Throw strikes. Just do your best, Bobby," Cohen said.

"He went to 2-1 and the guy hits a fly ball to left field. Rocky Jordan comes in, makes the catch but my heart jumped because I saw so much white coming out of that glove."

Something unusual happened on the bus ride home that Cohen was hesitant to say.

"I don't care," he said. "They're not going to fire me. Twenty kids took out a cigar and put it in their mouth and the bus driver nearly had a heart attack."

Cohen, 87, lives in Palm Desert. LoPresti is a lawyer living in the San Fernando Valley. Many of the Birmingham players returned for a 40th reunion and were introduced during a Dodgers game.

Former junior varsity coach Wayne Sink on Thursday recalled a tradition that continues to this day: "Guys were scooping up dirt and putting it in their pockets. They were pulling up clumps of grass as a souvenir."

What's the legacy of playing the City final for 50 consecutive seasons at Dodger Stadium? Anyone who has played in one will probably swear the experience ranks right up there with the best of their high school days, win or lose.

LoPresti visited Dodger Stadium on Saturday to watch the Dodgers' game with the San Diego Padres. He said he mentioned to his friends, "50 years ago, I was on this same field as a 17-year-old."

He said, "I went through my scrapbook and newspaper clippings. It was kind of nostalgic."

On the 30th anniversary, in 1998, O'Malley said, "We've got to keep it going another 30 years."

Amen.

Eric Sondheimer is the prep sports columnist for the Los Angeles Times.

-Baseball Hall of Fame
forloveofthegame

PostPosted: Wed 5/30/18 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fun read, thank you.

So it is down to this here in the SDCIF - Poway vs. Eastlake in the semis tomorrow to see who goes to the championship game on Saturday. Eastlake won the first game between the 2 teams, yesterday,, coming in from the losers' bracket. I would not put it past them to win it all.
Article from Union Tribune

Go Titans! Laughing Laughing
dodgerblue6

PostPosted: Thu 5/31/18 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's going to be classic! #titansvstitans

Meanwhile, north of us, the big upset in the OC was Orange Lutheran losing to Capistrano Valley!

From the L.A. Times:

"Capistrano Valley Beats Orange Lutheran to Advance to D1 Title Game"

By ERIC SONDHEIMER
MAY 29, 2018 | 7:05 PM

You have to begin to wonder if Mission Viejo Capistrano Valley might be the team of destiny this season in high school baseball.

Its coach, Bob Zamora, in his 41st season, has his team one win away from the Southern Section Division 1 championship after the Cougars knocked off the last remaining seeded team, No. 3 Orange Lutheran, on Tuesday with a 4-2 semifinal victory at Hart Park.

"It's very special," Zamora said of a team that's already been honored as the best in Southern California for its grade-point average but now gets to face Santa Ana Foothill on Saturday for the Division 1 title.

Capistrano Valley (24-10) has had more than a half-dozen players miss games because of injuries but keeps on winning. The starting pitcher, Connor Martin, was out 47 days because of a broken rib. He threw 2 2/3 innings against the Lancers, but his biggest contribution might have been his first sacrifice of the season in the third inning.

That was followed by RBI singles from Blake Fitzgerald and Joey Holman for a 2-1 lead that the Cougars never relinquished. Rhys Stevens, who also was injured at midseason, allowed one run in 4 1/3 innings of relief.

"I'm out of words," Stevens said. "It was absolutely stunning to play like that. It's an awesome feeling. We picked up for every guy who couldn't play."

The big question for Orange Lutheran was could the Lancers win a big game without ace Cole Winn, the Gatorade state player of the year, on the mound? The Lancers' three pitchers walked four batters and three of them ended up scoring. Capistrano Valley's two pitchers walked one.

"To only have one walk against a great team like this, that's amazing," said Fitzgerald, the Cougars' catcher who calls every pitch for the pitchers.

Capistrano Valley had to play without starting outfielder Nathan Manning, who broke a finger on his left hand while practicing bunting. He came in as a pinch runner and scored.

"Not many people thought we'd make it this far," Fitzgerald said. "It's been so much fun."

Foothill might be the hottest team left in Southern California. The Knights defeated La Puente Bishop Amat 7-1. They have wins over the defending Division 1 and Division 2 champions in the playoffs. Sean Higgins threw a five-hitter, walking none and striking out three. He also went 4-for-4.

In Division 2, top-seeded Beckman rolled to an 8-1 win over Camarillo. Trevor Ernt threw five shutout innings and Connor McGuire hit a home run. Beckman will play Yucaipa, a 7-3 winner over Chino Hills Ayala. Jordan Andrade went four for four.

Seriously, I've never heard of Beckman and don't know where it is...but the upcoming final games should be something to follow.

-Baseball Hall of Fame
sunnyblue

PostPosted: Thu 5/31/18 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm for Capo. Any team that can beat Orange Lutheran with all those things going against them is really a Cinderella team.
dodgerblue6

PostPosted: Sat 6/2/18 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finals being played today!

-Baseball Hall of Fame
dodgerblue6

PostPosted: Sun 6/3/18 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations to Torrey Pines, Open Division CIF champions!

-Baseball Hall of Fame
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diamonds For Women Forum Index -> Talkin' Baseball All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: