Diamonds For Women Forum Index Diamonds For Women
A message board for women baseball fans

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HAPPY BLUE YEAR 2021 / 2020 WRAP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diamonds For Women Forum Index -> Talkin' Baseball
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dodgerblue6

PostPosted: Fri 1/1/21 11:31 pm    Post subject: HAPPY BLUE YEAR 2021 / 2020 WRAP Reply with quote

Happy Blue Year!

I think it's probably safe to say that there will never be another year like 2020, but that quirky, COVID-scarred season still brought me a long-awaited championship, and for that I'm eternally grateful. So here's to the 2020 Dodgers, with hopes of repeating in 2021!

And yes, I know some here will object to that wish, and that's okay. Very Happy
"The Dodgers have always occupied an enormous place in the history of the game. If the Yankees are the most successful team in baseball history, the Dodgers are the most essential. Their legacy is unique."

-Baseball Hall of Fame
forloveofthegame

PostPosted: Sun 1/3/21 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy new year - and I hope you do not mind if we miss each other while in the valley, but we are definitely staying in the entire time and will not be leaving our room. It feels so strange not to have seen you in so long considering how close we live. I feel so anxious to get back to the days when it is safe to visit friends, go to a game, etc. Until then we are staying safe, and I wish that for everyone.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diamonds For Women Forum Index -> Talkin' Baseball All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: