Diamonds For Women Forum Index Diamonds For Women
A message board for women baseball fans

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Finally, Primavera - 2021

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diamonds For Women Forum Index -> Talkin' Baseball
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dodgerblue6

PostPosted: Sun 3/21/21 3:03 pm    Post subject: Finally, Primavera - 2021 Reply with quote

And we're entering the last full week of preseason play.
"The Dodgers have always occupied an enormous place in the history of the game. If the Yankees are the most successful team in baseball history, the Dodgers are the most essential. Their legacy is unique."

-Baseball Hall of Fame
sunnyblue

PostPosted: Wed 3/24/21 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohtani is looking healthy & happy to be back! If he can stay free of injuries he'll really be something to watch this year! With him and Mike Trout hitting the way we've seen them hit, the Angels could really be a sleeper team. They just need to get their pitching together, but Ohtani will be part of that, too, and I think he'll give them a boost.
forloveofthegame

PostPosted: Fri 3/26/21 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The announcement you were waiting for! Smile Yu Darvish will be the starter for the Padres' opener next week.
dodgerblue6

PostPosted: Sun 3/28/21 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So much going on as camps prepare to break. So unlike last year!
"The Dodgers have always occupied an enormous place in the history of the game. If the Yankees are the most successful team in baseball history, the Dodgers are the most essential. Their legacy is unique."

-Baseball Hall of Fame
forloveofthegame

PostPosted: Mon 3/29/21 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dinelson Lamet is set to make his second start this preseason, today.

There are lots of things on the horizon for the regular season & a lot to be excited for.
dodgerblue6

PostPosted: Mon 3/29/21 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to admit I barely blinked, and here's the Freeway Series underway already. LAD and LAA left their Arizona camps already. The Angels won Game 1 in Anaheim last night, 6-5. Tonight and tomorrow's games are being played at Dodger Stadium.

Then, a day off for all 30 teams on Wednesday in preparation for Opening Day on Thursday.

-Baseball Hall of Fame
sunnyblue

PostPosted: Tue 3/30/21 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't really cared about the Freeway Series for almost 25 years since interleague play started. Before that, it was kind of a novelty. I'm just biding my time until Thursday.

I saw that the Padres have played their final Cactus League game and have 2 days off before starting at home on Thursday.

The Dodgers have named Dustin May their fifth starter.
dodgerblue6

PostPosted: Thu 4/1/21 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And my final comments are, the Angels still have a ways to go.

This thread is now coming to an end.

-Baseball Hall of Fame
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diamonds For Women Forum Index -> Talkin' Baseball All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: