Diamonds For Women Forum Index Diamonds For Women
A message board for women baseball fans

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"It Ain't Over Till It's Over"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diamonds For Women Forum Index -> Talkin' Baseball
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dodgerblue6

PostPosted: Thu 3/4/21 8:52 pm    Post subject: "It Ain't Over Till It's Over" Reply with quote

It's a true fact about any baseball game, it's a Lenny Kravitz song, and now it's my theme!

I just submitted my final draft for publication of my book, "The Blue Light at the End of the Tunnel"--and my shoulders feel a lot lighter! Ever since I got this crazy idea to publish a book after the Dodgers won the World Series, it became a monster project. It's still under 100 pages, but it's finally going to press in physical book form, and I couldn't be more excited.

Now, I can just move on to publicizing it! Very Happy
"The Dodgers have always occupied an enormous place in the history of the game. If the Yankees are the most successful team in baseball history, the Dodgers are the most essential. Their legacy is unique."

-Baseball Hall of Fame
sunnyblue

PostPosted: Fri 3/5/21 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome! It's going to be well received. Congratulations.
forloveofthegame

PostPosted: Fri 3/5/21 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terrific news! I have informed Raul, and our neighbors. We will look forward to it!
dodgerblue6

PostPosted: Sat 3/6/21 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea!!!! I'm just so glad it's not hovering over me anymore. Now on to promoting it.
"The Dodgers have always occupied an enormous place in the history of the game. If the Yankees are the most successful team in baseball history, the Dodgers are the most essential. Their legacy is unique."

-Baseball Hall of Fame
sunnyblue

PostPosted: Fri 5/21/21 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just have to post here that I finally read DB's book! Danny & I both loved it! I thought of reviewing it in the Baseball Books thread but I don't think I'd do it justice. Just wanted to comment on the record that this was a terrific read. Smile
dodgerblue6

PostPosted: Sat 5/22/21 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG, thanks so much for your support. I'm really basking in the glow lately; I've heard from so many people. For a couple of weeks it was at the top of Book Locker's best seller list! Very Happy

-Baseball Hall of Fame
forloveofthegame

PostPosted: Sat 5/22/21 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the recommendation, Lol! I have not read my copy yet, but you know I will. I wish you continued sales and success.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diamonds For Women Forum Index -> Talkin' Baseball All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: